The wiki for writing game stories that anyone can edit
Contents (view all pages)
- 8th May 2009- This wiki was created!
- 15 May 2009- Game Story Wiki has it's first ten articles!
- 13th June 2009- There's now over 20 articles on Game Story Wiki!
Contribute to this wiki
Can't find the game you're looking for? Type the name into the box below and create the page yourself!
- Not sure where to start?
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki for some tips
- If you are new to wikis, check Help:Getting_Started
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- See the About page if you're not sure what you can do here.
- Ask an Administrator if you need help with something.
The Dog Island is a game for Wii and PS2, and is an RPG. Therefore, you can choose your own character. In this story, the chosen character is a Poodle named Oliver.
Oliver lives with his mother, Mar, and his sister, Maria, in a small town called Puroro Town. Maria has been ill for a long time, and after she collapses at a festival, Oliver decides to go to THE DOG Island, where he can find a skilled doctor named Dr. Potan, who is the only dog with a chance of curing Maria.